From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Atlassian
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:36:10 GMT

I'm not involved in the business part of Adobe, but again, Atlassian can get money from each
employee at an enterprise customer. The Flash Platform only gets money from each developer
at an enterprise customer.

Frameworks are expensive and many very successful ones like JQuery are 'free' and developed
in the open. Adobe is trying to best serve its Flex customers by following the same model.

The 'disconnect' was in the execution of the announcement of these changes, as has been discussed.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.
Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui