From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Trace & Log
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:06:47 GMT

My tracing profiler prototype uses a Error to get a starting stack trace.

I agree the callback can degrade performance.  The question for me is what penalty, if any,
we want to impose on the way we write our code or the output SWF for the low-probability but
high-value of debugging a problem in the wild.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.
Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui