From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tooling ( Flex SDK code conventions )
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:06:06 GMT
Rogelio - can you send me your direct mail? (so we don't clutter the list)

Cheers,

Rick Winscot

On Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Rogelio Castillo Aqueveque wrote:

> Hi Rick
>
> I'd like to try the tool out (mac)

> On 5/01/2012, at 6:08 PM, Rick Winscot wrote:
>
> > I have command-line version of the Flex Formatter ready to test... if anyone (preferably
on a Mac) would like to give it a go - let me know.

> > The tool is executed on the command-line as:
> >
> > java -jar ApacheFlexFormatter.jar -settings=[ path to .properties file ] -path=[
file, files, or directory ] -reformat=[ true / false ] -tabsize=[ 0 - 9 ]

> > If anyone reading this missed out on the conversations yesterday, the idea is that
a stand-alone tool can be integrated into any IDE (not just Eclipse) or executed prior to
a commit. Really... it could be used whenever it is needed.