From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Issue with ant build files for flex
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 06:04:56 GMT
Hi Alex,

Just an idea. Why not open everything up for JIRA submissions/patches after the initial JIRA
release? JIRA bugs imported after that can always be marked as duplicates and/or linked to
any newer entered JIRA issues as required.

Not being able to submit patches until end of February may mean people start to loose interest
in doing so and creates a barrier for Flex developers at large being involved (in my opinion).

I assume there's no way that this process can be speeded up with community help (happy to
help if I can) or perhaps by releasing the JIRA issues in smaller batches? Don't take this
the wrong way I know you've been working hard at this and I can't imagine how much work it's
been to get the project to this stage, it just as a Flex developer I'm a little impatient
in wanting to contribute to the project.

Another idea. Is there any way the whiteboard area can be opened up to people other than the
current list of committers?

Thanks,
Justin