From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex source code - timeline for the initial code contribution
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:50:55 GMT
Carol,

Have you used svnsync? I highly recommend it.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/notes/svnsync.txt

Alternatively... you could 'svn log --xml http://url_to_your_repository' to generate an xml
commit history. This would allow you to scrub the output as needed... and then include the
file in the initial source commit.

Cheers,

Rick Winscot
www.quilix.com