From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK code conventions
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:08:01 GMT

On Jan 6, 2012, at 3:03 PM, Rick Winscot wrote:

> I'm not sure about SmartSVN - I'm a command-line kinda guy. In fact... for an operation
this large I would recommend _not_ using a GUI client for sake of speed and stability.

I may be in the minority and I'm not opposed to using the command-line, but it's 2012 and
when you have a decent GUI tool why not use it? Also, I think if we want a higher amount of
community involvement in the long run forcing command line only might be a detriment.