From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Permintaan berbagi Apache Flex Logo Voting Results
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:18:39 GMT
Hi Denis and others,

my posted voting was only a suggestion from me. This is / was not the official voting / voting
result. So I removed it. This was only my suggestion to finally start the voting procedure.

).

I think the results will be posted after the vote finished.

Thanks!

Marcus

Am 19.01.2012 um 12:45 schrieb Denis Kristianto (Google Documents):

> Permintaan berbagi
> Anda adalah pemilik Apache Flex Logo Voting Results.
> deniskristianto@gmail.com telah meminta Anda untuk berbagi butir ini dengan:
>
> deniskristianto@gmail.com
> Anda dapat menambahkan orang ini pada Setelan berbagi.
>
> Dengan Google Documents, membuat, menyimpan, dan berbagi dokumen, spreadsheet, serta
presentasi secara daring menjadi mudah.