From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:56:26 GMT
Not what I meant Alex. Sorry for the confusion, this wasn't a comment about Apache or this
effort.

I meant that back in October and November of 2010 when there was a strong community push for
a fork, I tried to keep us on a unified path. Perhaps a fork at the point would have put us
in a different place as a community now. Perhaps it would have been good for all, perhaps
not. We will never know.

That was more my point,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:53 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd

On 1/18/12 1:16 PM, "Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net>
wrote:

> I made the decision to wait on Adobe and frankly, it may have been the
> wrong one.
OK, I'll bite:  What are your current concerns?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.