incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Michael A. Labriola" <>
Subject RE: Flex 3.x SDK?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:23:42 GMT

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Most enterprises are still on 3.x and I already have a number of bug fixes I want to apply.


-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui []
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: Flex 3.x SDK?

On 1/17/12 6:55 PM, "Keith Sutton" <> wrote:

> Alex,
> Adobe personages before, during and after the Flex Summit stated the
> 3.x SDK could/would be donated. Given the current workload and
> progress on
> 4.6 code migration what would be a feasible/reasonable timeline for 3.x ?
Good question.  Right now, I think there will be a window of time in April and May when I
was going to make contributions to 4.6. (After that, I'm hoping to start prepare Falcon for
Apache).  If we hear enough requests for 3.x vs 4.6 work, I would consider trying to get 3.x
donated during that time.  It is pretty much up to the community to decide.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.

View raw message