From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:28:39 GMT
Peter,

Yes, there are a few. Not as board members or officers at this point but as volunteers.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Elst [mailto:peter.elst@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:20 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd

> I am sure we can work this out. On a side note, we are working to
> organize events in Europe as well.

Out of interest, do you have any Europeans on the Spoon team?

- Peter
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.