From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:15:03 GMT
Pepe,

I am sure we can work this out. On a side note, we are working to organize events in Europe
as well.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Barragan [mailto:jose.barragan@codeoscopic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:11 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd

Hi Jonathan,

I understand that you will offer a series of actual conferences, in the USA.
It would wish to be able to follow them in live video, with some model of active participation,
like twitter.
The language is not a barrier, and the hour either.

It will be this possible?

--
Pepe Barragan

On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:50 PM, Jonathan Campos wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Jose Barragan <
> jose.barragan@codeoscopic.com> wrote:
>
>> I only hope, that we can follow the events from Spain, via streaming.
>

> What can we do to make this possible? Is it a language barrier or time
> of day?
>
> --
> Jonathan Campos

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.