From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:14:02 GMT
Okay, obviously still campaigning for open development on this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:08 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture

On 1/17/12 1:01 PM, "Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net>
wrote:

> Alex any movement on this?
>
> My hope is still that Adobe will donate this thing and finish
> development in the open. It would send a strong commitment to Adobe
> wanting to work with the community.
I don't have any official timeline for Falcon at this time.  Hopefully there will be a more
official timeline in about a week.  I was in two meetings today on this very topic.  The proposal
we are trying to get approved would have the community getting the unfinished Falcon code
in the summer.

-Alex

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.