From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject OSCON
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 01:09:21 GMT

Just as an FYI, I submitted a topic to talk about what we are doing here at OSCON.

Mike

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.