From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Code Example / Application Development Procedure (was: Re: Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...))
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:00:06 GMT
I am still unsure whether we should continue these
"Best Coding Practises" discussions on the flex-dev
list. Why not using the flex-users list for it?

As stated in a previous message: an analogy
to the car industry might help to make this clear:

The flex-dev list should be responsible for building
the "car parts" (Flex SDK). But they should not take
care which type of "car" (Flex app) we build, and,
how we'd drive that thing.

The flex-users list should take care which type of "car"
(Flex app) we build, and, how we'd drive that thing.

IMHO ... Thoughts?

-- Sebastian