From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: any svn experts out there
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:55:19 GMT
Hi Joe,

On Jan 19, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> 72GB worth of svn data presents a real problem for us as we only have
> about 100GBof free disk space available on the svn servers.

Let's assume that someone has the 72GB. If you look at Carol's email you'll she that she is
attempting to pull only part of that repos.

So the process would be to extract the proper part of the 72GB repos making the much smaller
one.

Is there a particular svn dump command that will allow her to extract or replicate the necessary
parts of the Adobe svn tree to make a smaller more manageable repos or dump?

Thanks,
Dave