From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [Binding] Logo - final tweaks
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:46:39 GMT
There isn't any reason that the community can't assist with the rest of the line items... power
point template, keynote template, whatnot. The original contest is over... expecting the winner
to come up with additional material is inconsiderate. This wasn't outlined as an expectation
/ part of the contest.

Logo != type face... if Apache Flex wants an official 'font' to use... that's something else
that the PMC should take up methinks. That wasn't an original requirement of the logo contest.

The logo should be in vector format to facilitate scaling... and to establish the logo as
a derivative work. You shouldn't include / embed any fonts in-total as that will likely result
in copyright infringement.

--
Rick Winscot