From "Frank Pepermans" <frankp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 UIComponent - Behavior Pattern
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 08:41:22 GMT
Great job Bogdan,

I will definitely do some tests on some existing pure 4.x projects!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bogdan DINU
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:21 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flex 5 UIComponent - Behavior Pattern

Hi everybody,

I've used the weekend to remove backward compatibility with Flex 3.x and
below from the framework. I'm curious if there will be any speed
improvement compared with the current framework and consider that this
would represent a base for other experiments (for those of you that are
interested in tweaking the framework and publishing the results). Obviously
the size of the framework decreased.

However, I need a couple of days to arrange code in libraries and write
a walk-through on how to compile and use them.

Best regards,
Bogdan