From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Usage Statistics
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 00:33:49 GMT
@Nick ... Thx for your comment. The intent of Question 2:

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/
Statistics#Question_2:_Which_Model-View-
Controller_(MVC)_Microarchitectures

... was definitely not to suggest a specific Microarchitecture. Instead,
it should only show which Microarchitecture has been used more often
in Flex developers past projects. And the result makes sense to me,
because, Cairngorm 2 and PureMVC where the first MVC
Microarchitecture frameworks for Flex.

It wasn't a "Which Microsarchitecture do you like the most?"
question. But I see your point that this could be misinterpreted
somehow ;)