From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Logo] Sebastian Mohr
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:49:15 GMT
Hey Mike ...

Not sure how to add it myself ;) Here are the links:

Preview, http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/ApacheFlexLogoProposal
Png, http://masuland.googlecode.com/files/Apache_Flex-Logo-Scale.png
Zip, http://masuland.googlecode.com/files/Apache_Flex-Logo.psd.zip

-- Sebastian

On Jan 12, 2012, at 7:06 PM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> Quoting Sebastian Mohr <masuland@gmail.com>:
>
>> I don't see my revised logo being part of the contest:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/ApacheFlexLogoProposal
>>
>> Probably not good enough?
>>

>> -- Sebastian
>>

> I commit them 2 times a day basically, I missed the fact you changed it on the file I
have running on my desktop with entries, sorry about that and it will go up this afternoon.