From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo Contest information
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:55:32 GMT
Are you saying that in order for Apache Flex to succeed - everything everyone does needs to
be pro-bono?

To that, I say, "There is no such thing as a free lunch."

So! I'd like to donate / contribute a trophy for the winner - a limited edition silk screened
t-shirt featuring the new logo. Optionally, signatures of initial committers could be included...
provided I get scribbles (signatures) from said persons.

Seriously, the bottom line is not money... it's a celebration! What parent doesn't pass out
some kind of tchotchke when a baby is born?

--
Rick Winscot

On Monday, January 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Rick Winscot wrote:

> It doesn't have to be a cash prize - perhaps something useful for the contributor? A
limited edition t-shirt with the new logo signed by all the initial committers... a years
supply of bacon... a ride on a unicorn.