From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tooling ( Flex SDK code conventions )
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:23:16 GMT
Unlike Vegas? ;-)

I'm not trying to side-step the list... I'm just not an initial committer and have nowhere
to drop the archive for public consumption. More importantly, I want to hear back from Earnest
before I send a derivative work of his out into the public/wild.

If it is determined that re-formatting the SDK source is desired... a tool that can process
the entire SDK (en-masse) outside the IDE is needed. I'm just trying to work ahead a bit and
need some more eyes / testers to make sure that we won't be trouble-shooting the formatter
when the SDK arrives for commit. If... it is determined that re-formatting the SDK is desired.

Cheers,

Rick Winscot

On Friday, January 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM, David Arno wrote:

> [...]
the rule that if it doesn't happen here, it doesn't happen.