From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Issue with ant build files for flex
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 04:54:23 GMT
Hi there,

I've manager to get the Flex SDK compile build working with no issue but I'm unable to build
individual projects from the build.xml files.

In build_framework.xml we have:
<taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" classpath="${FLEX_HOME}/ant/lib/flexTasks.jar"/>

But in advanced datagrid project (and other) build.xml files we have:
<taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" classpath="${FLEX_HOME}/lib/flexTasks.jar"/>

It's missing "ant" from the path or flexTasks.jar should live in /lib not /ant/lib.

Can anyone confirm this is an issue, fix and check in (I'm not a committer).

Thanks,
Justin