From Arnoud Bos <arn...@artim-interactive.nl>
Subject Re: Webinar: Moving from Adobe Flex to HTML5 and Sencha
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:34:46 GMT
no prop here. i can download the pdf (which is indeed very inaccurate)
leaving out air is crazy. They say for example you cannot deploy flex on iOS.

pff so many things wrong i don't know where to start....

another example: They only mention flash builder (premium edition) a $699 when talking about
license costs.
well.... there is a basis edition, ItelliJ, FDT, FlashDevelop which is free...

anyways maybe try again. the link is not broken. otherwise mail me, i can send you the pdf.

Arnoud