From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...)
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:25:06 GMT
@Bertrand

Would there be any legal issues when using
third party Opensource libraries in these Apache
Flex code examples?

Here are some Opensource-Microarchitectures
which are commonly used when building Flex apps:

Cairngorm 2, Cairngorm License, MIT License ... http://sourceforge.net/adobe/cairngorm/wiki/License/
Cairngorm 3 Libraries, Cairngorm License, MIT License ... http://sourceforge.net/adobe/cairngorm/wiki/CairngormLibraries/
Mate, Apache License,  Version 2 ... http://mate.riaforge.org/
PureMVC,  Creative Commons license ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_licenses
Robotlegs, MIT License ... https://github.com/robotlegs/robotlegs-framework/blob/version2/LICENSE
Parsley, Apache License 2.0 ... http://www.spicefactory.org/parsley/
Spring AS, Apache Software License, Version 2.0 ... http://www.springactionscript.org/license.html
Swiz, Apache License 2.0 ... http://swizframework.org/

I have created some code examples
which I would be willing to contribute:

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/LoginExample
http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/ReligionChooser

... but I am not an expert on these legal issues.

-- Sebastian