From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Board report due tomorrow
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:47:29 GMT
Status for Alex and I:

- I ended up writing an AIR app to dump the history of the framework
files.  It is running now, and has been for a few days.  It is on file
4490 out of 5413.   As soon as it is done I will get it to the Apache
infrastructure folks to populate trunk.  Hopefully that can happen by the
end of this week.
- Alex has finished dumping the Adobe Flex JIRA database.  As of
yesterday, Alex was working on the logistics of getting a 6GB file
delivered to Apache so it could be loaded in the Apache Flex JIRA database.

Carol