From Giorgio Natili <g.nat...@gnstudio.com>
Subject Re: [Subject Tagging]
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:30:17 GMT

>When people subscribe to the Mailing List, the Welcome email could be
>customized to show links to: basic rules (both generic-Apache and
>Flex-specific), resources (JIRA, SDK repository, Wiki, etc), and a FAQ.

I agree too, also if I was the one that make the proposal of the daily
message, the links in the welcome mail and a short message in it probably
would be enough.
On the other side I see that tagging is used in several messages, probably
simply using with few instructions in the welcome mail is enough.

G.