From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Trace & Log
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:06:27 GMT

On 1/19/12 9:55 AM, "Arnoud Bos" <> wrote:

> Monocle gives you real time data about your running flash instance.
BTW, there is a semi-documented feature flash.trace.Trace (different from
the trace() method).  It essentially allows the building of tracing
profilers (as opposed to sampling profilers).  I have a prototype and have
used it to diagnose various issues.  There are some flaws that need fixing
before it can be a real tool.  I think monocle might be using it.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message