incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Carol Frampton <>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:04:57 GMT

On 1/18/12 12 :01PM, "Omar Gonzalez" <> wrote:

>I think we have to assume there
>will be a security fix that Adobe will need to apply to 4.6.x at some
>eventually, no?

Yes.  Adobe is not planning a 4.6.x release but you need to leave them the
space to do that if there is a need for one.

I don't think Apache should use 4.6 or 4.6.x for that reason.


View raw message