From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:45:17 GMT
Bertrand,

Another related task is figuring out the next version number.  Apache Flex
???.

Adobe is shipping Adobe Flex 4.6.0 and we can't rule out the possibility
that there might be an Adobe Flex 4.6.x.

Alex suggested using years which I like.  I'm not sure if that means
Apache Flex 2012.1.x or Apache Flex 2012 1.0.x, or some variant.

Carol