From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Flex 3.x SDK?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:04:56 GMT

On 1/17/12 6:55 PM, "Keith Sutton" <> wrote:

> Alex,
> Adobe personages before, during and after the Flex Summit stated the 3.x
> SDK could/would be donated. Given the current workload and progress on
> 4.6 code migration what would be a feasible/reasonable timeline for 3.x ?
Good question.  Right now, I think there will be a window of time in April
and May when I was going to make contributions to 4.6. (After that, I'm
hoping to start prepare Falcon for Apache).  If we hear enough requests for
3.x vs 4.6 work, I would consider trying to get 3.x donated during that
time.  It is pretty much up to the community to decide.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message