From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex 3.x SDK?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:04:56 GMT

On 1/17/12 6:55 PM, "Keith Sutton" <keith@spoon.as> wrote:

> Alex,
> Adobe personages before, during and after the Flex Summit stated the 3.x
> SDK could/would be donated. Given the current workload and progress on
> 4.6 code migration what would be a feasible/reasonable timeline for 3.x ?
Good question.  Right now, I think there will be a window of time in April
and May when I was going to make contributions to 4.6. (After that, I'm
hoping to start prepare Falcon for Apache).  If we hear enough requests for
3.x vs 4.6 work, I would consider trying to get 3.x donated during that
time.  It is pretty much up to the community to decide.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team