From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:52:33 GMT

On 1/17/12 4:38 PM, "Gordon Smith" <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:

> Falcon can compile pure-AS apps that aren't built with the Flex framework so I
> don't think it makes sense as a subproject of Flex.
>
> - Gordon Smith, Adobe
If Falcon is going to have a distinct community then yes, it should have its
own project, but given the amount of work required to get Flex going as a
project, I have to say it would be much less work to donate it within the
Flex project.  However, I plan to worry more about that in April or May.
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team