From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:08:26 GMT

On 1/17/12 1:01 PM, "Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net>
wrote:

> Alex any movement on this?
>
> My hope is still that Adobe will donate this thing and finish development in
> the open. It would send a strong commitment to Adobe wanting to work with the
> community.
I don't have any official timeline for Falcon at this time.  Hopefully there
will be a more official timeline in about a week.  I was in two meetings
today on this very topic.  The proposal we are trying to get approved would
have the community getting the unfinished Falcon code in the summer.

-Alex