From Peter Dolukhanov <pe...@niceagency.co.uk>
Subject [LOGO] Nice Agency
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:01:42 GMT
Please find the Apache Flex logo submission on behalf of Nice Agency:

PNG:
http://www.niceagency.co.uk/apache-flex/Nice_Agency_Apache_Flex_Logos.png
ZIP:
http://www.niceagency.co.uk/apache-flex/Nice_Agency_Apache_Flex_Logos.zip

All the best,
Peter

--
Peter Dolukhanov
Managing Director

Nice Agency
89 Worship Street, London EC2A 2BF

t: +44 (0) 207 392 2606 | f: +44 (0) 207 392 2602
w: http://www.niceagency.co.uk | tw: http://twitter.com/niceagency

 Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Nice Agency Limited unless specifically stated.  Unless stated to be non-confidential,
this email and any files transmitted are private and confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected this email, please notify the sender by replying to this email. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and do not use, disclose, copy, print
or rely on the email in any manner.  We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
 Nice Agency Limited (Company No. 06919885), incorporated in England and Wales has its registered
office at 89 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2BF. VAT no: GB978490262