From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: It's Monday, where's the source code? (was: It's Friday, where's the source code?)
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:26:37 GMT
I just saw the email that upper management signed off on the legal
documents.

Carol and I have been busy copying our subversion respository but ran out of
floppy disks and there weren't any at the store :-).  Seriously though, we
don't have certain rights to the Adobe SVN server so we are waiting for our
IT department to get us the dump, then make it available to Apache
Infrastructure.  We hope to have the dump on Tuesday.

Sorry again for the delay.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team