From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: JIRA instance is finally up and running!
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:53:19 GMT

On 1/16/12 12:42 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <> wrote:

> I don't seem to have admin rights for now, I have reopened INFRA-4262
> for that and will ask for JIRA account names to add once that works.
> -Bertrand
Are you going to do the project setup or do you want to make me an admin and
I can do it?  I have a list of versions, components, etc if you need it.

Also, I asked Infra about custom fields which would be helpful for us, but
that question seems to get ignored. Should I log an INFRA issue for that?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message