From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:16:53 GMT

On 1/12/12 9:24 AM, "peter.elst@gmail.com" <peter.elst@gmail.com> wrote:

> That is a shame but always tricky dealing with legal constraints - if that
> is the case I hope they would allow cross referencing to Apache Flex
> resources, or come up with a possible loophole like Adobe canceling their
> social media accounts and letting the incubator sign up for those usernames.
>
> I seem to remember flex.org was planned to be donated, is that correct?
> Can't remember where I read or heard that.

I don't know about flex.org.  It and all the channels I mentioned are now
owned by the evangelism team, and they are tasked with making Apache Flex
successful, so I think it will be fine if they continue to manage these
things.  Our project might want to set up its own channels.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team