From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:15:47 GMT

On 1/12/12 4:18 AM, "David Arno" <david@davidarno.org> wrote:

> It's possible that I've not been paying attention, but I don't think Adobe
> have ever clearly stated what they'll be providing. Did I miss it?
We are being intentionally fuzzy on this because we still need to get legal
clearance.  We have stated we are donating a subset of the Open Source Flex
SDK you can find on the Adobe opensource.adobe.com site.  We intend to
donate the source for MXMLC and other tools, and our testing suite.

We intent to donate Falcon and FalconJS code bases, and BlazeDS.

We are open to donating just about everything else written in ActionScript,
but no serious thought has really gone into it and legal and business
reviews have not taken place.  Although I did hear from LCDS that they do
not intend to donate their stuff at this time.

We probably will not donate communication channels like blogs, twitter,
facebook, etc.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team