From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:46:04 GMT

On 1/11/12 8:17 AM, "Sebastian Mohr" <masuland@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think what the Flex community really needs is some
> kind of website where best coding practice examples
> will be collected and managed for the next ongoing
> years of Flex.
Some coding practice document will be a good thing, but I can still write
bad code using it.  Any attempt to devise a coding practice document that
will prevent bad code is probably either going to never get completed, or if
enforced without exception, will result in a framework that doesn't perform.

I will repeat my cautionary statement that we are working in a constrained
environment and will likely need to cheat on occasion.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team