From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Wish list for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:29:53 GMT

On 1/9/12 8:45 AM, "Jonathan Campos" <> wrote:

> I agree that "dynamic view states" isn't exactly clear to me.
This is probably just MXML/AS equivalence.  Can you do everything in AS that
you can do in MXML.  It is not quite possible or very hard for states and
transitions today.

> I could see a
> need to official support for "multi-dimensional" view states though. This
> was originally discussed with Adobe as a possible Flex addition. I'd be
> interested in knowing if any work had been done on it.
There were only discussions at Adobe.  There is no code to contribute.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message