From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations to the first whiteboard addition :: navigators by Tink
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:42:24 GMT

On 1/6/12 2:39 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <mike@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> But what are the package names going to be? Should I just change them
> to org.apache.spark.components... etc for now? or spark.components ?

Unless someone has a good reason, whichever Accordion we choose for Spark
should be spark.components.Accordion.  I wouldn't want to rename the Flex
packages to org.apache.xxx at this time.

You can certainly call it whatever you want in the whiteboard and rename it
later if it becomes the one we go with.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team