From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: New feature request: Stage Map View
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:27:23 GMT

On 1/6/12 10:22 AM, "Randy Troppmann" <> wrote:

> Are you talking about the Adobe's feature request mechanism?
No, we will have a JIRA set up in Apache for enhancement requests.  The goal
is to obsolete Adobe's JIRA for the Flex SDK.  Adobe's JIRA for the other
projects will continue to remain active.
> If you worked on it in context of Apache Flex I would be super keen to help.
I'm probably not the best person to work on it.  Hopefully someone else will
want to lead it, including yourself.

> - Randy

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team