From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex source code - timeline for the initial code contribution
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 07:53:31 GMT
Update on the timeline:  Untangling the donated code from the not-donated
code is turning out to be trickier than we hoped.  It won't happen this
week.  We also have to do some legal scrubbing before an official Adobe
person can sign the Software Grant form.

What will probably happen first is that we'll be able to check in the
frameworks directory sometime next week.  We then have to scrub the MXMLC
compiler and tools which is likely several more days.  Then we'll get on to
the test suite, although if JIRA comes up, I will stop to work on that
first.

To build from just the frameworks directory (without an embedded compiler)
you'll probably have to create a 4.6 project, remove the libraries and point
your source-path to the code from Apache.  More details later when we get to
that point.

Sorry for the delay,

--
Alex Harui