From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: First Flex release as soon as possible? (was: So, what should we do first?)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:39:11 GMT

>Creating it will IMO be a very useful exercise for this podling, and
>it will be an important milestone towards graduating Flex.
>
>-Bertrand

+1.  I am the person who has been modifying the build files and source
tree for the last couple of weeks in preparation for getting the code over
to Apache.  Because of some of the thirdparty issues there are changes.  I
think it is a very wise idea to go thru an entire release cycle before any
real code changes have been made to make sure we transitioned everything
correctly and we understand the release process.