From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Proposition :: ASDoc and compiler adjustments
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 06:27:39 GMT
I poked around the Apache projects and found this:
http://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/

If you pick the class AegisDataBinding, you will see it inherits from
java.lang.object which is not in the package list but the links point to the
main javadoc at oracle.  And there is a list of methods inherited from
java.lang.Object that point back to the javadoc at oracle.

I think we might have to end up with something like that.

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team