From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Proposition :: ASDoc and compiler adjustments
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:18:56 GMT
Good question.  We will have to first figure out whether we can/should.  I
would imagine that there is JavaDoc for Java-based projects in Apache that
inherit from Java classes and the JavaDoc does not include packages not in
Apache project.  Maybe the mentors can answer.

We might have to make it such that when you click the link for Sprite you
end up in the Adobe doc for flash.display.Sprite.

I believe the ASDoc tool doesn't handle that now so it might require an
update.

If we decide we have to have the flash.*.* packages in our ASDoc, I will see
what we can do to contribute those files, but keep in mind they are under
active development so it might be better if we learn to live without them.

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team