From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex source code - timeline for the initial code contribution
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:55:17 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

It looks like we can get an svn dump.  Some questions though:

1) Some of our svn history contains references to revisions as in: "syncing
rev 12345 to trunk" or "reverting 12345".  My understanding is that these
revision numbers will no longer reference anything useful once the dump is
imported.  How have other projects managed such a thing?

2) Similarly, our JIRA bugs reference svn revisions as in "fixed in rev
12345".  How have other project managed this?

Thanks,
-Alex

--
Alex Harui