From Cortlandt Winters <c...@cortwinters.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo contest round #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:09:55 GMT
I like #49 and rather than a sinking ship I see an F that also looks like
an A for Apache, and an A that looks like a solid mountain or mountain
range.

But I prefer #42 overall because of the set of nice variations and I think
it will look good in a more diverse set of contexts(without a similar set
of variations for #49). I really wish it wasn't blue though. I've been
exposed to that blue so frequently that it looses distinction for me. I'd
love to see #42 with some different palettes.

As is, I'd say +1 for #42