From John Gorena <s...@killerspaz.com>
Subject Re: What about Cairngorm 3?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:33:53 GMT
Sorry, just to add a thought:

I said "where script tags should go".. I didn't mean that... I actually
meant whether script tags are included in an MXML class or not.

Now that I think about it, it might be nice to have the layout of a
document to be consistent (sorry if this is tangential to the original
topic, but it seems to have gotten here), such that maybe a script tag (if
it were to exist) should be in a particular order (i.e., after the layout
tag, and before children declarations, etc).