From Bogdan DINU <flex.programm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 5 UIComponent - Behavior Pattern
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:48:19 GMT
Jonathan,

please forgive me if I had offended you in any way. However, with the risk
of repeating myself, until lately (to be read one year) I had no idea what
[Frame(factoryClass="mx.managers.SystemManager")]
really does in our beloved framework. I'm just looking for people to
support such idea and make their own experiments as I am.
Appreciate your support! I will not (however) populate that whiteboard with
not-so-completed experiments just because I think I'm right. I have enough
experience to know that when I'm right I should doubt myself :)

Best regards!

--
http://www.badu.ro