From Calvin Hill <chillth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK code conventions
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:15:23 GMT
+1 global reformatting.

I am new to this but what I was thinking was to have a formatted style that
is for the project and then one for my own coding taste.  When I
checkout/update, I would reformat it to my specifications/style.  Once I am
done with the fix, I would then reformat it to the project standards.  Of
course, if it is a tiny fix, I wouldn't worry about formating. But this
way, when doing diffs you wouldn't see the format changes.  However, until
I am a actual committer, whoever checks in my change would do what the do
(I guess).

Calvin